IT Security Management 100 Success Secrets - 100 Most Asked Questions: The Missing IT Security Management Control, Plan, Implementation, Evaluation and Maintenance Guide - Second Edition
There has never been an IT Security Management Guide like this.
The explosion in internet usage over the last 10 years has ensured that from the biggest Fortune 500 companies to small one-man startups, almost every company now has a vital IT component (whether they know it or not).
Every business, including yours, has valuable IT assets such as computers, networks, and data. And protecting those assets, requires that companies big and small conduct their own IT security audits in order to get a clear picture of the security risks they face and how to best deal with those threats.
100 Success Secrets is not about the ins and outs of IT Security Management. Instead, it answers the top 100 questions that we are asked and those we come across in forums, our consultancy and education programs. It tells you exactly how to deal with those questions, with tips that have never before been offered in print.
- Institute of Information Security Professionals: Providing a Venue for Security Specialists to Enhance Their Skills
- DTI Information Security: Cooperation between the Government, Business and Anti-virus Makers
- Information Security Standards: Helping Companies Defend their Information Network
- Information Security Survey: Showing the Current State of Network Security
- IT Security Conferences: Providing Security Solutions Against New Threats
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional: Securing Information
- How to Become a Member of Institute of Information Security Professionals
- IT Security Recruitment Agencies: Providing Expert Manpower for Companies
- The Essence of Information Security Conference to Different Organizations
- BS7799: The British Standard on Information Security Management (ISMS)
- How to Conduct IT Security Audit in 3 Simple Steps
and much, much more.
This book is also not about IT Security Management's best practice and standards details. Instead, it introduces everything you want to know to be successful with IT Security Management.
If you are looking for a study aid for the CPP, ISP or other security certification, add this to your library.