Fodor's Essential Spain 2020
Fodor's Travel Guides
- • New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- • New back cover is fully-redesigned
- • Visually focused with more color and images – Better use of full and half-page images throughout with color-coded category icons
- • Other useful features include Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, Historical context, Spanish Tapas, and Spanish Wine
- • “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) has been moved to the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- • Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
- • Spain received 82.6 million foreign tourists in 2018, setting a new record of visitor numbers to the country, according to figures published by the Spanish Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism. This follows a five-year upward trend.
- • In 2017 around 2.65 million U.S. tourists visited Spain, ranking the United States among the leading ten international markets for the Spanish tourism industry.
• Spain was the second most visited country in the world in 2017
- • Unlike Lonely Planet and Rick Steve’s, Fodor’s Essential Spain includes comprehensive coverage of the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- • Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time
• Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points
- • Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.