Fodor's Essential Costa Rica 2020
Fodor's Travel Guides
- • New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- • New back cover is fully-redesigned
- • Visually focused with more color and images – Better use of full and half-page images throughout with color-coded category icons
- • Other useful features include Great Itineraries, Things You Need to Know Before You Go, the Best Beaches in Costa Rica, the Best Eco-Lodges in Costa Rica, and What to Watch and Read Before You Go
- • “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) has been moved to the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- • Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
- • The most-visited destination in Central America, Costa Rica draws Americans for its biodiversity and outdoor adventures, including ziplining, surfing, and hiking around volcanoes.
• According to the World Travel & Tourism Council, tourism in Costa Rica is projected to grow by 5% to 5.4 million by 2028.
• Costa Rica was on Bloomberg’s Where to go in 2019 list
- • Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
• Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- • Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description.