Fodor's The Best of Italy
Rome, Florence, Venice & the Top Spots in Between
Fodor's Travel Guides
- • New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- • New back cover is fully-redesigned
- • Visually focused with more color and images – Better use of full and half-page images throughout with color-coded category icons
- • Other useful features include Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, Best Beaches in Italy, and the Best Cooking Classes in Italy
- • “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) has been moved to the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- • Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
• Arrivals to Italy rose by 3% in 2018 and are expected to grow at this rate in the coming years as well
• The average length of stay (3.5 days) as well as the average expenditure per day (€108) has also increased
• Italy was the 5th most visited country in the world with 60 million foreign tourists in 2017
- • Fodor’s Best of Italy has beautifully illustrated full-color features that no other guidebook contains
• Fodor’s Essential Italy’s 25 Ultimate Experiences gets travelers excited for their trip
• The detail-packed "Getting Here and Around" sections (all about traveling by car, bus, and train) are handy, on-the-ground tools
- • Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
• Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- • Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description.