Medical Assistant Exam Prep
Your All-in-One Guide to the CMA & RMA Exams
Kaplan's Medical Assistant Exam Prep provides the in-depth content, comprehensive review, and targeted practice you need to pass the Certified Medical Assistant and Registered Medical Assistant exams. Whether you're a first-time test taker or you're studying for recertification, Kaplan's up-to-date content and proven test-taking strategies will help you face the exam with confidence.
- Review of all tested subjects for the CMA and RMA exams
- Diagnostic test to help you target areas for score improvement and make the most of your study time
- Full-length practice test with 300 questions
- End-of-chapter quizzes with detailed answer explanations
- Case study–based practice questions to develop your critical thinking skills
- New discussions including: the medical assistant’s role in emergency preparedness and the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model of care
- Updated discussions including: electronic health records (EHRs), personal health records (PHRs), and patient rights; guidelines for reporting healthcare data breaches; billing procedures; and day-to-day electronic communications in the medical office
- Expert advice on building and maintaining professional credentials
- Updated career resources and a guide to the certification process
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.