Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam 2020, Premium Edition
5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Proven Prep for the NEW 2020 Exam
The Princeton Review
THIS JUST IN! As of 3/20/20, in response to the novel coronavirus (covid-19), the College Board has decided to administer all 2020 exams online. You’ll still be able to prep with this book! But for your best results, you’ll want to modify what you’re focusing on (both question types and content). Remember, everyone’s in the same boat, so just do your best and keep practicing. You’ve got this!
Head to your Online Student Tools page (access included with your book purchase) for more info from us on:
• What the test changes will look like
• What it will cover
• How to use your book to prep for the adapted exam
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2020 AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® U.S. History Exam
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points