Fodor's Travel Guides
Whether you want to visit historic St. George’s, lie on one of the island’s famous pink beaches, or shop in Hamilton’s chic boutiques, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Bermuda are here to help! Fodor’s Bermuda guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- • AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
• PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on What to Eat and Drink in Bermuda and Bermuda’s Best Natural Wonders
• COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
• UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, activities, and more
- • MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
• SPECIAL FEATURES on “What to Read and Watch Before Your Trip” and “Cruising to Bermuda”
• COVERS: St George’s, Hamilton, the Crystal Caves, Somerset, the Royal Naval Dockyard, and more
- • MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
• TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
• HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
• LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images included in the physical edition.